Known as the Metroplex, the Dallas-Fort Worth area is the financial and cultural core of North Texas. The appeal of this area draws in thousands of people yearly, and continues to grow in popularity among buyers of all tastes and budgets. DFW real estate is sure to offer the same captivation, with a wealth of exceptional property types to choose from. Whether you desire to live deep in the heart of the downtown area, or need room for your family to play, this region has it all. Encompassing thirteen counties, there is a perfect home to be found within the available listings in DFW real estate. You’ll also find an unparalleled selection of Texas land for sale throughout the Metroplex, for those who want to build their own home or explore the joys of ownership that come from owning a ranch or hunting property.
Outdoor and recreational opportunities abound in the DWF area. Catering to resident’s active lifestyles; this area has activities for everyone. The weather is also extremely conducive for outdoor sports enthusiasts. Here are just a few of the many options available to you when you consider DFW real estate or land for sale:
- Bahama Beach Waterpark—located 10 minutes south of downtown Dallas, this park can’t be beat for cooling off from the Texas heat. You can spend time riding thrilling 45 foot tall slides or relax while floating down the lazy river. It’s fun for the whole family!
- Trinity River Trails—whether biking, walking, or kayaking, enjoy 40 miles of trails along the beautiful river. With stops along the way like a Coyote Drive-In Theater and Cowtown Waterpark, excitement can always be found.
- Golf—with over 200 golf courses in the DFW area, players can find a course that offers the just the right unique experience they’re looking for.
- Fair Park—this National Historic Landmark is the most popular attraction in all of Texas. Just east of downtown Dallas, this park offers music venues, museums, the Texas Discovery Gardens, and is home of the Cotton Bowl stadium.
- Dallas Zoo—take the whole family to enjoy the sights and activities on over 100 acres of wildlife education. Open seven days a week, this world-class zoo is located just three miles south of downtown Dallas. Take advantage of the “Zoo After Dark” experience where guests can spend the night, go on nighttime safari hikes, and even sleep with the fishes in their beautiful aquarium.
- Texas Discovery Gardens—located in Fair Park, these public gardens feature family festivals, nature and outdoor education programs, a butterfly house, and insectarium. Take time to explore and learn about the botanical flora of the gardens. Workshops and tours provide guests with botanical education opportunities.
- Cedar Ridge Preserve—take advantage of nine miles of trails, peaceful picnic areas, and nature and wildlife observation. Just a quick drive from the Metroplex, guests can enjoy hiking for any level of experience and take in beautiful views of the nature reserve.
- Bachman Lake—located on the north side of Love Field Airport, this picturesque lake and recreation area boasts a 5K hiking and/or biking trail. For the fitness buffs, there are 16 circuit exercise stations situated along the trail. Fishing and boat rentals are also available.
Real Estate in DFW
The real estate options in Dallas, Fort Worth and the surround areas are brimming with beautiful homes to match any taste and style of living. And, when you choose to explore your options in this vibrant community, all of this and more will be just minutes from your front door.
If you and your family are looking for somewhere to spread out, accommodate your horses, and take in the beauty of the land, you have limitless possibilities. Take your real estate search no further. No matter what your lifestyle and real estate preference, DFW real estate has you covered. Whether it is urban, suburban, rural, or ranch, Dutch and Cheryl Wiemeyer, Realtors® with Keller Williams Realty, can find your dream home. This husband and wife team is dedicated to helping you explore the available listings in the Metroplex and greater areas. From Mountain Springs acreage homes to Cooke County TX ranch land, this duo knows this market inside and out. If you’re interested in purchasing a home near the water, you may want to check out the Oak Point page.
Please continue to browse the Texas Living website. Dutch and Cheryl look forward to your call and letting their real estate expertise and knowledge of the local market make your home buying journey enjoyable. Let them use their resources to put you in your next home today!