Are you looking to cultivate your own homestead while still being part of a thriving metropolis? Argyle, located in Denton County, Northern Texas, has the quaint charm you are seeking. The size of Argyle makes it a perfect place to find both rural allure along with large city amenities. Dallas-Fort Worth is within a 50-mile drive; Denton is only eight miles away. This close proximity to the city provides access to:
- World class medical facilities- being so close to Denton and Dallas places medical facilities such as Cook Children’s Pediatrics and Baylor Medical Center a short drive away. Access to these high-caliber facilities is important to a couple starting out with a new family or someone looking to retire. Argyle has access to the best care available.
- A wide variety of shopping- Whether you are looking for that local shopping experience or need to visit a big box store, Argyle has easy access to both. Downtown Square in Denton is a historic center with various art shops and local storefronts. When looking for the mainstream big box stores look no further than the Golden Triangle Mall.
- Events and Entertainment- With only a short drive to AT&T Stadium you can catch the latest concerts or participate in all the fanfare and fun with the NFL’s Dallas Cowboys. If sports and concerts are not your thing you can always stop by events like “Best Little Brewfest in Texas” located in Old Town Lewisville.
- Cultural activities and celebrations- A great way to become a local is to drop by the Dallas Farmer’s Market. There you will find a wide array of vegetables and other local products. However, you can always head down to the Dallas Museum of Art and see special exhibits like Saints and Monsters: Prints by Albrecht Dürer.
- An international airport- You can travel anywhere in the world from Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport. As an American Airlines hub, the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport all but assures you unlimited travel.
- Top ranked educational institutions and universities- Argyle is home to the Liberty Christian School private school. This is a highly recognized program and 99 percent of the graduates attend higher educational institutions of their choice. Once out of high school, students do not have to travel far for the best advanced education. University of Texas at Dallas is just down the street from Argyle or just a little further from home (but still in-state!) is Texas A&M University or Rice University.
As you can see Texas offers many benefits for residents and there is no better place to look at Argyle TX homes for sale than texasliving.com for that perfect mix of rural small town charm with direct access of what the best cities have to offer.
Argyle was first settled in the 1850s and is full of rich history and folklore that adds to the unique fabric of the city. The city was not known as Argyle until 1881 and was named so by the Texas Pacific Railroad. Prior to the official naming of the city, it was known as Pilot Knob or Waintown.
But what would a small town be without a famous outlaw? A legend permeates Denton County of the outlaw Sam Bass, who allegedly robbed a train, made off with gold coins and then hid them in a nearby cave; the gold coins have yet to be discovered. These and other unique stories make Argyle a special place to live.
Homes for Sale in Argyle TX
Dutch and Cheryl Wiemeyer, Realtors® with Keller Williams Realty, have been specializing in finding the right home for homebuyers in Northern Texas since 1997. They know exactly how to help you get the most out of living in a small town while having access to big city fun. The scope of their market knowledge, support staff, and experience will find you the ideal location. Their inventory of houses for sale in Denton TX varies from houses on large acreage, to horse properties, to ranch homes. There are many Argyle TX homes for sale, but finding the right one for you takes the right realtor.
Whether you are looking at starting a family in Argyle, a second vacation home from the city, or a place to retire Argyle has all the amenities that you could need and Dutch and Cheryl Wiemeyer, Realtors® with Keller Williams Realty are just the right people to help you.
Argyle has its own history and small town feel. To learn more about Argyle TX homes for sale or other Northern Texas properties, like homes for sale Prosper TX visit texasliving.com and talk with Dutch and Cheryl Wiemeyer, Realtors® with Keller Williams Realty.